1. For Admission to nursery, the minimum age is three and a half years (by 15th of June).
2. For admission to other classes, application form will be issued in the first week of April.
3. The principal has right to refuse continuation of studies to any pupil in the school whose conduct is not satisfactory.
4. Any attempt to influence the authorities through recommendations, falsification of the birth or pressurization from any quarters will automatically disqualify the applicant.
5. Late fee will be charged at Rs.20/- per installment for the first month and 10/- there on per month per installment basis for the delay school & bus fees.
6. In case of withdrawal, transfer certificate and other, deposits will be released on clearness of school dues. Application form for T.C. is provided in this diary.
7. Any pupil coming to the school fresh from home should produce an official birth certificate. Pupils coming from other schools must produce the transfer certificate of the school last attended and it has to be countersigned by the education officer of the state.
8. In higher secondary the school offers the faculties of science (Bio and Maths) and commerce. Students seeking admission in science faculty should have scored for their opting subjects a minimum of 70% in the 10th board exam.